NGT Rules for 'Rush' mode
1. Maps allowed
All maps from original game are allowed, but can be selected only those maps on which there is military equipment. Team can use DLC maps only if opponent team allows it.
2. Number of players
3. Restrictions on the use of weapons, gadgets and equipment
Weapons from DLC is allowed.
Forbidden to use:
- All M26, XM25 (except for smoke)
- Target detector (for Carbines)
- MBT LAW
- EOD Bot
- M18 Claymore
- M224 Mortar
- Radio Beacons
- SOFLAM, Gunner SOFLAM
- DS-3 Decoy
- AA Mine
- M2 SLAM
- Motion sensors
- Staff Shell
- Active Radar, Passive Radar
- Weapons located on the map (Battle Pick-ups)
4. Limitations for strategy and tactics
- Stealing vehicles from the hostile spawn
- Bug usage and texture hacking is restricted
- T-bagging is not allowed
5. The application of penalties for violation of rules
Applications for alleged rules violations will be reviewed by the administration.
Such applications can be filed within 15 minutes after the end of the current game.
For every fact of violation* of the Rules detected, the sanctions of one M-com loss apply.
* The fact of violation of the Rules implies 1 (one) spawn with forbidden weapons and gadgets, or one fact of bug usage and/or texture hacking.
** In case of more two or more spawns with rules violations, all the spawns in between will be assumed to contain violations.
If more than 4 facts of violation of the Rules are detected, the victory is awarded to the other team.
6. Server settings
- AIM Assist Auto Rotation - OFF
- AIM Assist Slowdown - ON
- Killcam - OFF
- 3D Spot - ON
- Team tickets - 61% tickets per 2 M-Coms