NGT Rules for 'B-Flag' mode
1. Maps allowed
'Operation Metro' map only, on the basis of 'Small Conquest' mode.
2. Number of players
2v2, 3v3, 4v4
3. Restrictions on the use of weapons, gadgets and equipment
Weapons from DLC is allowed.
Forbidden to use:
- All DMR rifles
- SCAR-H, ACE 52, FAMAS, BULLDOG
- Shotguns (Shorty 12g and M26 inclusive)
- Target detectors (for Carbines)
- Grenades: RGO Impact, V40 Mini and M34 Incendiary
- M320 and XM25 (except for smoke)
- Weapons located on the map (Battle Pick-ups)
4. Limitations for strategy and tactics
- Only flag B is subject to competition.
- Team starting from above cannot go downstairs.
- Team starting from below cannot go beyond turnstiles, go in the street, and to use the elevator and the second escalators (ones closest to the hostile spawn)
- Team starting from below cannot use the doors leading to the restricted area behind the escalators (note the screenshot attached)
- Both teams can use escalaters near turnstiles as cover and move on it without limatations.
- Only 'Assault' is allowed
- Bug usage and texture hacking is restricted
- T-bagging is not allowed
Applications for alleged rules violations will be reviewed by the administration.
Such applications can be filed within 15 minutes after the end of the current game.
For every fact of violation* of the Rules detected, the sanctions of 25 penalty tickets apply.
* The fact of violation of the Rules implies 1 (one) spawn with forbidden weapons and gadgets, or one fact of bug usage and/or texture hacking.
** In case of more two or more spawns with rules violations, all the spawns in between will be assumed to contain violations.
If more than 4 facts of violation of the Rules are detected, the victory is awarded to the other team.
6. Server settings
- AIM Assist Auto Rotation - OFF
- AIM Assist Slowdown - OFF
- Killcam - OFF
- 3D Spot - ON
- Round - 50% tickets